The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, July 18, 2014

What My Garden Looks Like in Late June

June 26.

Time to take a little walk through my veggie garden to see what's up!

First stop is my tomatoes, of course.  I have three sections dedicated to various varieties of this  luscious summer fruit!

Summer Peach and Paul Robeson varieties.

Better Boy tomatoes.

The purple onions growing in the middle section.

Cherokee Purple; what beautiful tomatoes these are going to be!

One whole bed of garlic!

The acorn squash seem to be doing well.

Rhubarb.

Parsley in the front, jalapeƱos behind.

Sweet green peppers in the front; sweet red behind.

 Melrose, sweet red peppers.


Five basil plants.


The Overview:


Everything looks green and yummy!  The strawberries (front bed, left in the image above) are fading after their harvest time, so I'll just keep watering occasionally and let them go.  I'm thankful that the Lord has provided a way for us to have fresh, beyond organic veggies throughout the summer, and--Lord willing--into the winter!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)