The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Resurrection Day 2014

April 20.

Resurrection Sunday was a family day.  We celebrated the resurrection of Jesus--without whom we would be lost and dead in our sin--and two birthdays!  My dad turned 82 (4/13) and Danny turned 21 (4/16).  We hosted the family gathering, most of whom enjoyed the amazing weather on our back yard patio.

 My dad has the privilege of falling asleep whenever and wherever he's tired.  :)

I took just the one picture above, then a few of our cake/singing/birthday-wishing time.

 Dad.

Fernando.


Jeff, Danny, and Dad share a funny moment.




But God demonstrates His own love toward us,
in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Much more then, having now been justified by His blood,
we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.
For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God
through the death of His Son,
much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.
And not only this, but we also exult in God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
through whom we have no received the reconciliation.
Romans 5:8-11 NASB



Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)