The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Macro Tour of My Veggie Garden -- June

May 21.

Planting Day +1.  Thought I'd take you on a tour of my veggie garden, with my macro lens so you can see close up.

A new (for me) heirloom variety I'm trying this year, with its bloom below.

 
Strawberry blossoms!!



Basil.

Transplanted purple onions.

Squash -- acorn.

Sweet green peppers -- Giant Marconi.

Acorn squash leaf.

Green pepper blossom.

Another new tomato variety, with its blossoms below.


Sun-lit tomato leaves.

Lots of yummy things in my garden!  I'm a pretty simple gal, keeping the variety plain and simple too.  The only new crop is acorn squash, and I'm really hoping it'll do well.  I love squash!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)