The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Summer Frisbee Time

June 20.

Frisbee season was well under way at this point!  The guys love going out to whatever game is being organized to have fun and burn off that summer energy.


Girls can play, too.  :)

Thomas.

Danny.


That kid can jump!




Danny blocks Thomas.

It's always fun to go out and watch everyone play!  I love sitting with other moms, too, on the sidelines, as long as I'm wearing eau de mosquito and have a folding chair to sit in, if the guys remember to put one in the back of the Suburban.  ;)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)