The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Saturday, July 5, 2014

May Flower Photos

Still May 15!

Of course I wandered out to the front yard to check on green and growing things there!  Below is my main garden, which sits in the middle of the yard, to the right of my house if you're looking at it.  The green leafy "bush" in the front is my oregano plant.  I'd get to harvest this soon, and I was so excited to be able to have my own oregano, since last year was the "transplant" year from back yard to front, and this poor plant was almost dead throughout the year.


This orange flower was given to me by a friend, and I have no idea what it is.  But it's so pretty!  Because it's orange, I'll probably transplant it over to my other front garden, where red, orange, and yellow things grow.



In this same garden, in the back, grows my sage plant!  I can't wait to try some fried sage leaves this year!


On to my porch garden--and I'm sorry I didn't get any wide-angle pictures today!  Here are the close-ups.

Coral bells "marmalade."

Blooms from my green coral bells.

Siberian bugloss, brunnera, showing it's pretty periwinkle flowers.

More to come soon!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)