The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, July 4, 2014

From Ceremonies to Celebration

May 11.

What a whirlwind weekend--from an almost-four-hour drive down to Macomb with a packed Suburban (Mom and Dad came with us), to two special ceremonies for Jacob, to the long drive home, then to bed and up early for church, and one last big celebration for Jacob!  We figured we'd get it all done in one weekend; plus, it was the only weekend my parents would be in town and able to come celebrate with us.

Due to our current financial situation, we invited a small group of friends to celebrate with us.


Dad and Jacob's friend Caleb work a crossword together.

Fernando talks with my brother Jeff.

Two cakes!

Somehow, smart phones appear at every celebration...!

My mom put together a yummy hot sandwich for our potluck meal.



Fernando, the dedicated Grillmaster.


Jacob, with brothers, friends, and a photobomber (yeah, he's a friend, too!).

For he's a jolly good fellow!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)