The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Summer Caprese Salad

Three simple ingredients:  Tomatoes, basil, and fresh mozzarella cheese.  Oh, and salt.  Just a little.  That's all you need.


Summer Caprese Salad

Tomatoes from your garden, chopped
Fresh basil (hopefully from your garden!), thinly sliced or chopped/diced
Fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
Salt to taste

There are no amounts in this recipe.  It requires you to be imaginative in your amounts.  Just use what looks good, and you won't go wrong.  For the salt, sprinkle in a little, then taste.  Then if it needs, sprinkle a little more and taste.  You're done.  Serve it with dinner, or eat it all up for lunch. 

Make a little or a lot.  Use more tomatoes than cheese, or vice versa.  You can't go wrong!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)