The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, July 25, 2014

Independence -- Part Two

July 4, continued.

Fireworks!  I really love fireworks, especially as a photographer.  I won't go into technical details on my family blog, but this post really is about the camera, and the settings.  My brother Jeff met us for the night's show, too, and the two of us had fun figuring out settings and angles and exposures.  Enjoy our night with us!

Dusk.

I do need to explain the below image!  It was almost the same image as the one above; however, I pressed the shutter release, and moved the camera around.  Oops.  But I love the effect, like looking over misty hills, with wildly erratic lights drawing paths in the air.  :)


The first bursts in the air were very bright, and helped me figure out my camera settings.  Then I was good to go.
























Happy birthday, America!!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)