The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, July 21, 2014

Multi-Purpose Party!

June 29.

Sometimes our family get-togethers have multiple purposes.  Such was the case with this one!  We were celebrating:

1.  A late Father's Day.
2.  Fernando's 50th birthday (the next day)!
3.  My parents' 52nd wedding anniversary (also the next day)!

Isn't all that fun?  We decided to get together and grill.  Although it was really hot outside, we enjoyed hanging out together on my parents' new patio, and using their new table and umbrella set.


My mom and Fernando.



So much yummy food--as usual!


Warm summer afternoon, relaxing on the patio.

I love my family!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)