The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Sweet Summer Gift

A dear young lady, one whom I called borrowed daughter, has spent the last year in Taiwan, teaching English as a second language in schools there.  She's home for a month or so, then will go back for another school year of teaching.

Miss G. knows me well--knows that I'm practical, that I love gifts I can use, that I love tea, and flowers.  This is what she brought me!


Thank you, G.!!  I've already used it, and will cherish this precious overseas gift!  <3


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)