The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Alpha Omega Celebration

May 6.

For Alpha Omega Math Club, the year came to an end with one final celebration for all the accomplishments throughout the year.  The team did a great job, winning 5th place in state in its division!  Every member was important and worked hard.


The Fifth Place trophy.


Family and friends gathered in the little meeting room for the team's awards ceremony.

Calculator Team -- First Place at Regionals!











Thomas' medals and awards.

After the awards were handed out, everyone had a fun time together, with food and games and conversation.  And fun with babies!  My dad had fun with this little guy--who was just a baby last year and my dad got to hold him then, too!




Danny with his Grandpa and Grandma.



The "official" photograph of Thomas' awards.  (Ever the photographer...!)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)