The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, May 25, 2012

Honor Student #2

On May 3, we had the privilege of attending a ceremony of Danny's induction into Phi Theta Kappa, the National Honor Society for two-year colleges.  Jacob had been inducted last autumn, and we were looking forward to another evening of celebrating the achievements of another son.





Danny waited in line for his turn.  I think he was nervous, but he acted very calmly.


Unlike Jacob's ceremony, this one provided for a time where their official photographer would snap a shot of each inductee when he got up on stage.  I sneaked up next to the photographer and snapped my own shot.


Danny signed the official register.


After the ceremony, we enjoyed an hors d'oeuvres reception with lots of tasty appetizers and sweet treats.  I shot just one of the appetizers before Fernando ordered me to put my camera away.  :)


Right before we left, I got a couple of neat shots of Danny with his grandparents.  Sweet!  I'm so glad they're involved in the lives of their grandchildren.



Congratulations, Danny, on your accomplishments!  We love you!!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)