The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Squatters!

We have two squatters on our property.  They have come back every year for the past three or four years.



When I get a little too close, they take off.  They usually wait on our roof until we're clear of the back yard.  One year mama duck nested right next to the house.  One day the nest and eggs were there; the next, the eggs were hatched and mama and ducklings were gone.  But mama and papa come back every year.


I don't mind these squatters too much.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! We've seen duck pairs at our home for years, though they don't squat on our property. One year they...um...well, let's just say that 2 dude ducks fought over one lady duck and the one dude won her favor and "sealed the deal" on our front porch, right in front of our open door...it was quite the noisy scene, LOL! Perhaps those are your ducks!!!

    Have a great day, my friend!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)