The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Knight in Shining Kneepads

I love my husband.  But you already know that.   He is funny, goofy, and sweet, and he adores me.  But you probably already know that, too.  :)

He melted my frugal heart when he decided to fix the pickup truck himself.


He gave up two weekends to research online, read Chilton's manuals, purchase truck parts, and work on his truck.  I am so proud of his hard work and dedication to getting the job done.


He was able to fix most of the issues we were having, and after a nice experience with a good mechanic, the truck is fixed.

I love you, my dearie Fernando!  You are strong and brave and handsome, even with kneepads on and grease under your nails.  xoxo


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)