The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Where There's Frisbee...

Where there's Frisbee, there's friends!

You didn't think this was a post about Frisbee, did you?  Nope.  I didn't see a single Frisbee the whole evening.  We dropped the guys off at the Frisbee field for their game, and then Fernando dropped me off at our friends' house.  Here's what I saw when we pulled into the driveway:

Through the car window

Gail gave me a little tour of her yard, and the various growing things she has beautifying her yard.



She and her husband made a beautiful garden in their back yard, and they planted blueberries!  I sure hope they get a great crop.

Blueberry blossoms

I wonder if we can grow blueberries one day...  Now I'm dreaming again.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. Blueberries like acid soil...not good in suburban Chicago! But wow, are they beautiful! I've never seen them in flower!

    {{{HUGS}}},
    Lori
    PS: Our frisbee-nights-together are at an end I think...Nathan wants to stay with the northern-gang! Twas fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)