The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, May 21, 2012

Another Great Number -- 800

I've played Scrabble since I was a young teenager, and have always dreamed of combining with my partner for an 800 game.  Mid-700s was all I could ever manage playing with whomever would play with me.  (Fernando and my mom are my regulars--Fernando because he loves me and my mom because she likes playing.)

Finally, one day my friend Dee and I broke 800.  I mean, really broke it.  I will probably never have another game like that.  But here's hoping!

A mere month after that epic game, playing with a son who just had his wisdom teeth out, we broke 800 again.  Two awesome games in a month's span!  Wow.  The second 800 game was almost a letdown after breaking 900, but let me tell you, it's still a thrill.  Which is why I'm posting the below.

847!

A spectacular 929 with Dee.
An awesome 819 with Danny.
A super 847 with Mom.

Sweet.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)