The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, May 4, 2012

One Man's Dirt...

Our veggie garden beds needed dirt.  My parents had some extra dirt.  Hmm, that was convenient!  :)

Part of my mom's front yard garden

We drove up to their house and the boys worked hard removing their extra dirt.  From the back yard, into the wheelbarrow, around to the front yard, and into the bed of the truck.


Oh, wait!  Look at the pretty daffodils blooming everywhere!  I must take a picture or five...



That worked out well!  One man's unwanted dirt is another man's garden soil!  Not only did my parents have unwanted dirt; they had unwanted rhubarb plants!   Yay!


After we got the dirt home, we unloaded it right away, bringing it to our backyard garden beds.  One clap of thunder was enough for us to work double-time getting the last of the dirt in the beds and the rhubarb planted before the skies opened up!


 Okay, here's one more daffodil shot (I took a ton!).



Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)