The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's Greek!

Jacob has been such a great student at Joliet Junior College.  Though he lives at home, he took to college life very easily.  His professors love him, and he makes great grades; hence, the purpose of this post is to show him off...


He was recently inducted into Phi Theta Kappa, the honor society for two-year colleges.  He decided to attend the ceremony (he wasn't required to), and it ended up being a pretty big deal, for us anyway!


The program

The inductees walked in and I was able to snag a shot of Jacob.

Jacob enters with the inductees

After the speech--which we thought was very good for a secular college--the inductees lined up, row by row, to sign the Phi Theta Kappa register as their names were called.

Waiting in line

Next to be called

Signing the register

Smarty-pants!


We're so proud of our son who has worked so hard and accomplished so much!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)