The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Tea Talk -- Be Exalted!


Welcome to my home for Ruth's Tea Talk!
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.
To participate, click on Ruth's button above.



I'm having...a cup of Trader Joe's Irish breakfast tea.

Lori has such pretty tea cups!

I'm feeling...extremely rested after a long sleep.  I think I needed to make up some snooze time, which has been lacking lately.

On my mind...is today's and tomorrow's events.  We're spending the day with my parents and younger brother at my parents' home.  My whole family lives close, so we see them all the time, but Thanksgiving makes seeing them even more special.  Then on Friday, we get to spend the day with Lori and her family; we're driving to Wisconsin to get a Christmas tree.  Fun, huh?

I leave you with...simple words of thanks and praise to God.


My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises!
Awake, my glory!
Awake, harp and lyre!
I will awaken the dawn.
I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples;
I will sing praises to You among the nations.
For Your lovingkindness is great to the heavens
And Your truth to the clouds.
Be exalted above the heavens, O God;
Let Your glory be above all the earth.
Psalm 57:7-11 NASB


Along Hermitage Road, Lake Bonaparte, NY


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine. Thanks for this happy post! I love the play of lights in your photos. It goes well with the words "awake" "awaken" "dawn" and "glory". I can see your heart shining bright in this post. Indeed, you are back to life :)
    Enjoy your time with family and friends.

    What a lovely teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Have a blessed day in the LORD!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)