The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Stringing 'Em Up


October was a beautiful month.  I enjoyed the sunny skies and intense colors so much; autumn is my favorite time of year.


It was nice to sit down over a cup of sipping chocolate and write down all the things I needed to do.

My daily docket

The main project for that day in October was processing my cayenne peppers.  There was one relatively small pile that we picked off my plants before uprooting them and preparing the beds for winter.


I used a needle and thread to string my cayenne, much like stringing popcorn.


I ended up with several strings.


Earlier in the summer, I draped the peppers along my dining room curtain rod.  Then I started hanging them from the dining room chandelier.  This time I decided to hang them from the breakfast area hanging light.  It worked pretty well!



[The ant] prepares her food in the summer
And gathers her provision in the harvest.
Proverbs 6:8 NASB


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)