The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

August at Home

August 23.

Kind of a random post here, mostly to share pictures.  :)

Here's more spaghetti sauce I canned the day before.


Here's my lunch.  I sauteed green and red peppers from my garden along with some chopped mushrooms, and put them on my raw salad.  I topped it all with freshly chopped parsley from my garden.  Yum.


Right after dinner, we decided to go to Weigand Riverfront Park to check out the river, since we had had about three straight days of heavy rain.  The river had been very low, which was a concern to us.  You see, Thomas would be baptized there tomorrow, and we needed the water level to be at least a few feet deep--which it was, barely, when we checked it out a week ago.  Now we were concerned that the park would be closed due to flooding!

Here's what it looked like:


Well, we needed more water, and the Lord certainly provided it!


Back home, a spectacular sunset sang praises to the Lord along with us.


Can't wait for Thomas' special day tomorrow!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)