The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, October 24, 2014

One Hundred Years on the Lake

August 9.

After our afternoon boat ride on the lake, it was time to walk across the little road to the Miller house, where they were hosting an open house celebrating 100 years on the Lake.  What a great time!  Here are some of the images I took; more are on my website and blog.



This wooden boat (above) has quite a story--starting out with the Millers' ownership, then being sold, then the Millers finding it again and buying it back to restore it and get it on the water again.  It is a beautiful craft!








I'm throwing in my own personal sunset picture...


...because after the sun went down, there was a fireworks celebration!




My favorite fireworks (firework?) looked like a butterfly!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)