The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Football Jewelry and Football Injury

August 20.

Fernando, assistant coach for the Crusaders, and Thomas, nose tackle for the same, came home from practice with two things.  Here was the first:


Thomas had rolled his ankle while practicing at the field, and it swelled up, massively, with bruising.  Yuck.  The first game was just on the horizon.

Here was the second:


Laura, the wife of head Coach B, gave me a gift.  The card read, Welcome to the Coaches' Wives Club!  So sweet.  I wear the charm on my heart necklace now so the chains don't get tangled.

Just a few hours after Thomas got home, the bruising had spread.  Poor kid.  He's eating one of my chocolate chip cookies, though, so he wasn't too terribly distraught.  :)




Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)