The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Saturday, October 25, 2014

What to do on a Lazy Afternoon

August 10.

Sunday afternoon on the Lake lazily rolled around, and we were at liberty to be lazy like Sunday.  Here's what to do on a lazy afternoon at the Lake.

Watch Tucker swim.

Play with Tucker.

Watch Tucker shake off, ball in mouth.

Sit in time-out because you made a funny joke about old people.  :)

Play catch with Tucker--by throwing the ball in the lake.


Break out the potato gun.  Sshh, don't tell.

Laugh hysterically when Ron comes back out with his rain slicker on, because Tom accidentally sprayed him with the accelerant because the nozzle was pointed in the wrong direction.


Get Mom to fire the potato gun!


Get Dad to do it, too!

 Then it was my turn!  Woot!

Ooh--friends stopped by.

They took the kids tubing.

Tucker's friend shakes off in the water.


Notice some birds flying by.


And finally, at the end of the lazy Sunday, mosey on down to the dock to watch a sunset.



Sweet.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)