The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, October 24, 2014

An Afternoon on the Lake, with Flowers at Both Ends

August 9.

A beautiful day, and time for an afternoon boat ride!  Let's start with a few flower pictures, my mom's hollyhocks in the back yard.



Then it was time to cruise!  Here are a few sights on our little lake.


Little Birch Island.  A cottage here burned down a year or two ago.

Winter (Military) Bay, packed with boats on a beautiful Saturday.


A sunken boathouse.




Sisters Islands.

Porter Island.

Back at my parents' cottage, I grabbed the macro lens to take a real flower photo.  :)

These flowers were growing at the main Jackson cottage, across from my parents' house.




Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)