The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, October 3, 2014

Scrabble, a Walk, and a Sunset

Thursday, August 7.

Another day, and what to do...  Relax, of course!  This is the Lake, after all.  One must always find time to do not much of anything.  Scrabble is always fun, especially with Mom.  It started out pretty bad, but we ended up with a few seven-tiles-used words, and the points eventually racked up.  I can't remember the final score, but we topped 800!!  Sweet!


Topping 800 points is pretty awesome
when you haven't even used three of the triple word score spaces!

In the afternoon, I decided to take a walk by myself up the road with my camera.  I started with one of my favorite shots of the line-up of mailboxes on Hermitage Road.  Come walk with me...









I wandered back home and out to the dock, where I sat and soaked in the afternoon rays.




After dinner, we walked on up to Janet's place for a spa and beauty products party.  Hand scrubs and facials, and lots of products to check out and try.  The ladies let me sneak out to the deck, then the lower dock, to catch the sunset, which was pretty amazing.


I zoomed in a few times to try to capture the amazing-ness. It was much more spectacular in person, though.










Ahhh, the peaceful end of a beautiful day at the Lake.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)