The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Happy Anniversary

September 10.

A few days before our anniversary, before Fernando went out of town on a satellite transmission job with STS, Fernando and I celebrated our 27th anniversary.  I didn't mind him being gone on our anniversary; it was work, and he needed work badly at that point.  So we celebrated early.  Danny took the pictures.



My Papi and I.

Love you, honey.  You're the best, my best friend.

Fernando's note to me, on Facebook (of course!):

You have loved me from the start.
You ARE my gift from my God. You continue to be a safe haven when the storm rages outside...and continue to be my best friend. 27 years ago, when we married, I knew you were beautiful & I loved you. Now I see how shallow my love for you was back then. In spite of it being a rough year, you continue to remain beautiful & strong. You are amazing & my best friend.

I. LOVE. YOU!
Happy Anniversary!

My note to Fernando, also on Facebook for the world to see:

Twenty-seven years. Sometimes richer, sometimes poorer, sometimes in sickness and sometimes in health, but always with cherishing and love, always with Jesus, every single day, never one doubt. I love you, Papi.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)