The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, November 24, 2014

Mid September Garden

September 18.

Have a look at my garden as we start to turn toward autumn...

Below are my pepper plants, sweet and green, and jalapenos beyond.  They're still producing, especially the Giant Marconi sweet bells--those plants are crazy!


My tomato plants are nearing the end of their life span, but they're still producing.  I'll get a nice harvest today.


Garden Peach tomatoes.

Tomatoes on the left, dormant strawberry plants on the right.



On to my squash plants!  I planted both butternut and acorn squash, though I learned later than you should plant them next to each other, as they'll be cross-pollinated.  They're still producing well, though, so I don't mind a little mingling in my garden.  ;)






The overview, as seen from our pool deck:




Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)