The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, November 28, 2014

Another Day, Another Walk in the Woods

October 9.

The next day, I had the opportunity to take another walk in the woods down the street from my house.  The trail here is only a quarter mile, so it's a short wandering walk, with plenty of pauses to just look, and breathe.  I thought that this might be my last walk in these particular woods, since Fernando had recently found a few possibilities for employment out of state.  As in, way out of state.





Being on the trail, all alone, brings peace as I listen to the rustle of squirrels scurrying and the various bird calls in the trees.



For just a little bit, I was able to "escape" reality.  I would always carry the Lord's peace in my heart.

Later that same night, Thomas urged me to go outside and take a picture of the moon.  So I did.



Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)