The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Flanagan

October 17.

Flanagan.  A football team the Crusaders probably shouldn't be playing.  A tough team, pretty much on their way to the playoffs, and much bigger than our team.  But we played them anyway.



Fernando was working tonight!  PSSI, a satellite uplink service company, had retained Fernando as a contractor, to drive and operate one of their satellite trucks.  We were so excited about this opportunity, and it sounded like they really want to hire him permanently at the end of this trial period (30-60 days).  So exciting, even though he had to miss the game.










Thomas got one amazing tackle when the runner got around our other players:



I think everyone was glad for this game to be over--the stiff breeze made it a killer, weather-wise!  We were never so glad to hop back into the Suburban for the hour-long ride home--plus to drop off another player at his home.  Great way to get toasty once again!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)