The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Random Food

Early October.

For some reason, the return of fall brings my focus back around to food--a warm and toasty kitchen filled with wonderful aromas, fresh produce, sweet treats baking in the oven.  Mmmmm!

To celebrate the beginning of baking season, here are three totally and completely random food pictures for you.




Friends continued to bless us with gifts of food during Fernando's search for employment (for which there were now glimmers on the horizon!).  We continued to thank the Lord for His provision, too.  And even though my blogging has suffered during this incredibly difficult year--two months behind now--we keep looking ahead, just one step at a time.  And that's all the Lord asks.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)