The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Last Home Game of the Season

October 11.

Our last home game was pretty amazing!  The stands were packed with family and friends, the weather was perfect, and the guys were ready to play.

















This next series of images shows Thomas getting blocked to clear the way for the quarterback.  But the quarterback didn't count on Thomas' strong legs...



Thomas was able to snag one of the quarterback's legs between his own legs, and helped bring him down.  Awesome job!








Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)