The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

October Garden Date

October 1.

Fernando doesn't really have an interest in our garden, except maybe to eat the food once it's on the table.  I just found out his dad had a green thumb, too!  My dearie is a sweetheart, though, and willingly helps me if he can.  And today he did just that.  :)














We watered everything once we were done harvesting, because it looked like we'd still have more to harvest with our mild October weather so far.


The overview:


Here's the harvest of jalapeƱos on my kitchen counter.


A few days later, I pickled and canned them with some of my garden garlic!


Beautiful tomatoes for autumn spaghetti sauce!




Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)