The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Sunday, August 3, 2014

That Perfect Time | In My Garden

July 12.

There is a very small window in time when my little garden spots are, well, perfect.  Today was that time for my "dirt pile" garden.  We never finished the edge off, so I just dig around it and make sure it keeps its shape.


There are no flowers in the little girl statue, since the pot she's holding broke in half over this past winter.  But she's pretty enough to keep in the garden, empty pot and broken toes and all.




Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)