The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Saturday, August 2, 2014

What We Do for Food

July 11.

J., buddy to my guys, came to visit us this weekend!  And, it was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A!  That means--you dress up like a cow from head to foot, and you walk on in and get a free meal.  As in sandwich, fries, and drink.  The whole deal!  So we did.


"Cow-spot" earrings!


 One black dress shoe, one white sneaker!

Thanks, Lord, for friends and free food!  You fed us both spiritually and physically.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)