The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Quick Mid-July Garden Update

July 16.

Here's a quick photo update of my garden!

My butternut and acorn squash plants started yellowing a while ago, so I started fertilizing them on a weekly basis.  Here are the plants in mid-July, still a bit yellow but with several squash growing nicely.  I'm praying they'll make it to harvest time!

Butternut squash.


The acorn squash looks better and greener than the butternut:



My tomato plants--especially the heirloom varieties--are growing beautifully.  These below, called Paul Robeson, are over six feet tall!


And below are my Big Boy tomatoes.


I really need to get out here to harvest my basil; the plants are growing like weeds!



Here's the garden, from my pool deck as usual.  :)




Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)