The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Harvest Harvest in my Garden

I used the word harvest twice on purpose.

July 26.

The tomatoes are really starting to come in.  Here's the first batch, including Summer Peach, Paul Robeson, Cherokee Purple, and Big Boy.


I added some Giant Marconi sweet green peppers to the colander.


Then I went back out with a bowl for the jalapenos.  I planted just two plants!  I picked just the largest jalapenos, and in a few days I'll pick the rest and can them.  Pickled jalapenos!


July 29.

Here's the second harvest pictures!



Lots and lots of Giant Marconi sweet green peppers.  I'll have to freeze them since there's no way we'll eat them all!!  I'm almost, just almost, not sad about my poor basil.  I have enough of the rest.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)