The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Random Pictures of Work and Play

July 17.

These are totally random, but I felt like sharing them anyway.  These first three were taken by Thomas, who has never really taken pictures before.  I think he did a tremendous job, too!

I helped Channa create name tags for her baked product display.

By word of explanation, Fernando, Thomas and I visited our weekly farmers market to visit Channa at HerBakery, a friend and client who bakes amazing treats which I splurge on every week.  Hey, it's just a few dollars!  This week, I also scheduled a portrait session with Channa.  I love to work with my clients; they are totally awesome.  I know, this is my family blog.  But hey, Channa is a friend, and these aren't my professional images.  ;)

Setting up our portrait session together.


July 20.

A few days later, we traveled an hour or so out west to visit friends for their son John's high school graduation.  I barely broke my camera out of her bag, and here are the three random images I took.  Random.  Really random.  :)

Taking a picture of Aelsa taking a picture of Jacob.

Some of the kids playing volleyball.  Joseph is on the right.

Sweet Abigail.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)