The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Farmers Market and Taste of Bolingbrook

July 24.

Every Thursday, we drive over to the east side of town to our weekly summer farmers market.  This time, however, it was more than just the farmers market.  Many local restaurants, eateries, and goody-makers were there to give us a taste of summertime yumminess.  We spent two hours wandering the I-shaped market and food festival, and ended up getting full on samples.  Good thing we went at dinnertime!  Here is the photojournal of our time, just Fernando, Thomas and I.




Free samples at Famous Daves!





Not too crowded early on.

I spent extra time at Cali Girl Cakes--her goodies were amazing.  I ate that brownie.  Oh, my.




Pineapple upside down cake from HerBakery.


My first try of paella.




The booth at Ted's Montana Grill.

Mongo, at BD's Mongolian BBQ.









What a great time!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. Hubby and I enjoy seeing these pictures from Illinois, especially Bolingbrook, though this is by far the newer area of Bolingbrook than what we used to go to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)