In addition to dealing with basil downy mildew and the destruction of my basil plants, I had another issue. My tomato plants had fallen over yet again, and I had run out of floral Velcro tape to tie them up with. I purchased more at Home Depot, and used it and some nylon rope I found to tie everything up. Six-foot-tall tomato plants are pretty cool, but they present a separate set of problems!
That's all the pictures I took for this day. I'll add some new ones below so you can see all the rope and stuff around my tomato plants! At least they're still producing fruit!!
Back to life,
Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website