The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, July 1, 2013

The New Look

May 11.  After attending Jacob's friend Josh's honors convocation yesterday, I got Fernando to take a few pictures of me by the blossoming trees.



Then, the next day, everyone got hair cuts.  Including me.  It started as a simple thing, with me cutting off a hunk of hair on one side and asking Danny to cut it straight all the way around.  Then it got complicated.  He cut some, I cut some, we traded again, and then it got desperate.  I ended up at the hair salon and asked the stylist to just even it out.  Fernando was not happy (at first), but once I showered and styled my hair, it was okay, if not a bit short.


Danny took the picture for me.  I quickly got used to it, and so did Fernando.  Welcome to the new me!  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. It is shorter but very pretty. Glad it got all worked out so nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)