The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, July 29, 2013

New Basil Plants!

Just a quick post to tell you about my basil.  It's doing great!  So great, in fact, that I've shared it with a number of people now, and I still have tons to harvest.  So, great, in fact, that I've picked some and put it in a glass in my kitchen to use whenever I need it.  And guess what happened to the basil snippings I picked?

After about a week in a glass of water.

The roots were big enough that I figured I could plant the thing.  So I did.


 That was a few weeks ago.  And here it is today, double the size:


Yeah, my butternut squash grew up and out and around the basil.  But it seems to like this location and is happily growing and producing lots of lovely, yummy basil leaves for us to enjoy.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. That's great. Looks like your garden is growing so nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)