The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Random July 4 Post

I really didn't break out my camera much this Independence Day.  I took a handful of images, then put Ellie back in her bag and saved her for the evening fireworks, which are over on my photography blog.

We had a great time (and great weather, as opposed to last year's 103+-degree day!), spending the afternoon with friends and family.


We played corn toss (or bags, depending on where you live).  We re-recreated this awesome shot that our friend Cindy got.


Did I mention that we played Kissin' Corn Toss?  Yeah, you have to play against your spouse so that he can play on the same side as you.  So, Fernando and Chris were a team, and Cindy and I were a team.  Whenever someone would get a point, or a great shot (or just whatever reason), a kiss would be exchanged.  Our friends were camera-shy.  ;)


And, since Chris and Cindy are rabid LSU fans, Fernando posed the corn toss shot with a little advertising.


I took one last shot of Linda holding her newest grandbaby, little Esther.  Sweet!



Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. Such fun photos. I like that game, sounds like a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)