The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Special Place

Along with cleaning up part of the back yard yesterday, we wandered over to my special place to see what could be done at a moment's notice.


We used the ladder to get up as high as we could and trim the neighbor's tree which was hanging over the fence line.  We'll need a pole saw to get the upper branches, where they're mingling with the branches of our maple tree.



Below, you can see the garbage and other stuff that has accumulated in the back corner.  One of the guys cleared all that out, so at least it's picked up now.



Below, I relaxed for a bit on my bench.  I can't say that I enjoyed the view of those weeds; rather, I enjoyed the hope of one day sitting on my beautiful bench and enjoying plants and flowers around me as I relax.


At least some things got tidy in our yard--yay!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. I know I've said it before, but you have such a beautiful yard. Your special place looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)