The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Lady in My Garden

When I was purchasing vegetables for my raised beds, I spotted this flower:


With its small, draping flowers, I had a sudden thought--there was this lady who stood with her empty pot right on my front porch for years.  And she just stood there, waiting patiently for me.  Well, this would be the year she would be put to use.

I took the little two-foot-high statue and anchored it in my front yard round garden.  I never had money to edge this garden with brick, like my other garden.  So I just dug out around it to make it look like it had an edge.  And my little lady was placed right there in the front.  Actually, I was so excited to have a flower for her that I took care of her first.





Well, she was all set, and then we dug out around the garden.  I like to do things backwards sometimes.






Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute flower pot. Your front garden looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)