The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, July 22, 2013

June 21 Frisbee

Another Friday, another Frisbee game.  Enjoy these images; I'll try not to post too many.  This was a really fun game to watch, though, with lots of action and fun.

Some pre-game fun.

Jacob caught this one.

Setting up for a great catch.


Nice catch, Thomas.


Danny leaps for this one.

Mr. Storm chased down the Frisbee.

Mr. Ladin did not catch this one.

Joseph made another great catch.

Not the best shot, but I love Danny's hair.  :)

The Frisbee is up there somewhere.

Even the girls are great at Frisbee!

The guys are gentlemen and try to avoid collisions.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)