The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Dear Fernando


Dear Fernando,

Yep, it's your birthday today.  Not quite the big 5-0, and you're still looking young.  Well, except for the goatee, haha.  But I think it looks distinguished.   (You're welcome.)

I love you.  You know that, of course, but I'll keep on saying it anyway.  You are an amazing human being, and God did an incredible and unsearchable thing when He created you, unique among all His creation.  You are so special, to me and to our boys.  You are my treasure, and I continually thank the Lord for you.

Here are some things I love about you.

  • You make me feel safe.
  • You love me well.  I have never doubted your love for me.
  • You are my rock--immovable once you've decided something.  (Okay, this sometimes causes me consternation, but I still love it about you.)
  • You have your children's hearts.  They love you unconditionally.

I could go on, but those are the biggies.  I'm so glad you're the man of God you are.  Fernando--strong and courageous.  Happy birthday, sweetie!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)