The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Total Lake Experience Part I

Or, what you give to friends who visit you at the Lake.

In order to give the H. family the Total Lake Experience, we did such things as:

Letting Nathan drive the boat:


Swimming at Winter Bay:




Playing with the dogs whose owners come to the Bay:


Spotting loons on the water:


Taking boat rides to enjoy the lake:


Going to Stefano's for pizza:


And attending a steel drum concert in Carthage:



Um, that was just the first day.  :)

We also boated over to the rope swing:




Enjoyed more leisurely boat rides:


And made the guys do dinner prep:


"Nathan, take the knife out of your hand and get back to work!"

The piece de resistance was going out for dessert:







We made it back to the lake for a gorgeous sunset:


We even had time for a bonfire:


We crammed a lot into those two days.  But we weren't done.  We had one full day left!  Nathan ranked Day Two (which included the rope swing and ice cream) as a ten out of ten.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)