The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, August 16, 2012

More July Frisbee

It's funny how I finally got caught up with blog posts, then I went on vacation and am a month behind again.  I wonder how that keeps happening...

Anyway, we delayed our leave-on-vacation day and so the guys got to play Frisbee.  It has been fun trying my hand at sports photography!  Here are just a few highlights, subtitled when I felt like it.


My Danny

Oops.

Thomas doing what he's good at.

Goofy Jacob

I love this shot of Thomas, who just made another block.  It's a little blurry, but his pose and expression are great.





Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)