The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 13 Frisbee

It has been fun taking pictures on Frisbee Friday.  The blog posts are easy, too--just insert images and let you enjoy!  Here they are.

Jacob made a great catch.

Then he blocked the Frisbee from Mr. S.

Thomas made a good catch, too.

Mr. L gets blocked (?!) by his son Zachary...

...and somehow Zachary ends up with the Frisbee!

Then Mr. L's daughter Adair snags one away from him.

I got some great shots of the L family this particular night.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)